Hot!

The Power of Black - Nishtha

What do you think about the color black?
·        


 

  • I  "I know the whole favorite color thing is cliché, but that’s literally my favorite color. It’s very deliciously evil, like me!” –Arhant Shrestha (Moderator of WTO)
  • ·         “Black is beautiful, just like my heart and my future.” –Akriti Siddhi (Logistics)
  • ·         “I take a neutral stance on colors. I don’t know. I love red.” –Aseem Sharma (Delegate from AL)
  • ·         “I think it’s the easiest color to wear. There will never be a new black. Black is always going to be the new black.” –Saudamini Sigdel (Chair of HSC)
  • ·         “It’s huuuuuuuuuuge.” –Aabhaas Malla (Chair of WTO)
  • ·         “Endless” –Hrit
  • ·         “I don’t particularly like it. I’m indifferent towards the color black.” –Abhaya Gauchan (Deputy Sec Gen

  • ·         “Black is elegant and makes me look slim.” –Grivani Shrestha (Logistics)
  • ·         “Very cool.” –Raissa Shrestha and Jigyasa Subedi (Editors)
  • ·         “Black is the color of my soul.” –Sanskriti Tripathi (Logistics)
  • ·         “Black is my favorite color and the color of my heart.” –Hriti Shrestha (Head of Logistics)
  • ·         “It goes with everything and it’s the universal color.” –Kewalin Aryal (Head photographer)
  • ·         “I’m indifferent to this color.” –Alaukik Pant (Sec Gen)
  • ·         “Once you black you never go back.” –Shrawak Lama (Chair of SPECPOL)
  • ·         “Blue is better. I like blue.” –Priya Pradhan (Editor)
  • ·         “Black is a powerful color. It goes with everything. I like black.” –Saharshaa Joshi (Reporter)
  • ·         “It’s an impression of elegance and confidence.” –Megha Agrawal (Vice Chair of SPECPOL)
  • ·         “Black is classy but its dark so I prefer white” –Aryan maskey (Chair of ICC)

0 comments:

Post a Comment